Fit ass Friday ya’lllllll!!!! ~*Daily Douche*~
I wish my muscles were bigger… but they will be sooner than later.
After gaining 20 pounds uncontrollably and hating myself every second for it, even though it’s not my fault, this felt amazing!
Tomorrow, I will be going to the gym (my home gym in CT) YAY! I haven’t worked out since Monday because I’ve been so sick and couldn’t breathe, but I miss it so much.. so I’m going! Then I’m going to Corey’s for a family party. Oh and getting my nails done too, so I can look so pretty when I lift all the weights. Haha.
Have a nice weekend everyone!
- Go to the gym 6 days a week- NO EXCUES (I already do this, but still lol)
- Eat clean ALWAYS- even cheat meals must be clean
- Cut down on sugar ALOT- only from fruit, etc (no added sugars)
- Do cardio 3-4 days a week… :( Dedicate one gym day to straight cardio…
- Go to yoga, and stop being a little bitch about not going because I’m the least flexible person in the universe.
- Stop, meditate. Check in with myself through out the day, everyday
- Drink all the water
- Lift all the weights
- Improve on my Oly Lifts
- Continue on with my good grades and studious behavior
- Try try TRY to stay as positive as I can, and be patient with myself and others
- Stick to my budget
- Be gracious and kind to others.
- Find out what is going on with my body (lupus? tick born illness?)
- FEEL BETTER
- Stick to the #ipromise
Cold rainy day. Sleepy eyes. Friday.
I wanted to do a little “Guess which one is which photo” They are two very different weights. I want to see if you guys can guess which weight I was higher at and lower at.
I’ll give the answer later if I get any guess. I’m just going to say, I’m surprised at the lack of difference 20lbs can look like.
A good example of my daily intake minus snacks (raw, fruits and veggies + another protein shake) and dinner, which looks very similar to lunch… oh and some tea :)
B- McCann’s Irish oats with cinnamon, nutmeg and ground flax
S- Granny smith apple + protein shake
L- Organic Baby spinach w. a plain 99% lean ground turkey burger and organic grape tomatos w. VT Maple Grove farm honey dijon.
S- Protein shake
D- 4oz chicken breast w. peas and sweet potato.
Good morning all my lovely followers! I hope you have a happy, healthy day :)